Sunday, May 15, 2011

PROM

May 7th, 2011: Prom, it was uhhmazing! So so much fun :)

This is how it all panned out :)
I woke up, went and got my nails done
Got my hair and make up done:



Came home and Callyn and I went to her friends house so she could get her make-up done!


Then we came home put our dresses on followed by the jewelry, and the shoes!


Our handsome dates came


He gave me my corsage and I put on his boutonniere:


Ready to go :)


okay...A few pictures first!





Bye to Daddy :)


And we're off!!...to Cheesecake Factory


I got sick at dinner and Callyn was the best sister ever and took care of me in the bathroom while I thought I was going to throw up and Jonathan was so patient and caring! Well I finally got feeling good enough to go eat...I went and ate and the group was off to the dance!



We went to the dance and it was Amazing! Marlee Hamberlin planned it and it was BEAUTIFUL!



Well we took pictures and danced...and danced. The funnest dance ever!!



It was time to go but on our way back

we had to stop at the famous lighted bridge :) It is so pretty and magical!



after we went bowling with Kevin and Shana:


and after THAT we went to Mary's house and watched a movie-hitch :)

and then my fairytale ended...(well for this one fairytale) and he took me home


Jonathan, you were the best, most sweet, gentleman like date and I had the BEST time EVER!! Your mom sure taught you how to treat a girl :)
I love you!



I had a BLAST and it was the perfect night :)Perfect date, perfect dinner, perfect dress, perfect going with my best friend,just perfect :) It definitely gave me a little boost to go on and finish school :)

THANK YOU JONATHAN STONES :)

No comments: