
For me this is heaven. I know this is just a painting but I know somewhere in this world there has too be a place just like this.. and if not there will be in heaven. This is a life long dream of mine to escape too this place: away from cars and noise, worldly cares, stress and school. A little cabin in the middle of no where with a little stream ,is perfect..this picture is perfect for what I want, going there would be a weight lifted off my shoulders. Every time I go to the mountains I fall in love more and more. I'm not meant too be a city girl that goes out and parties, I'm perfectly fine with a cloudy day outside,sitting on the couch on a cold day wrapped up in my favorite softie with the blinds open and just thinking too myself. Doing whatever I want..sleeping, going on a walk, hiking, laying under the stars, the fresh clean air, not crappy poluted air, a life that is slowed down and that i'm not constantly go-go-going. I want to go there. give up shopping and texting the cell phone the crazy social life. I would take a computer though. But that's my dream. Someday, maybe one day.
love,
hm



No comments:
Post a Comment