Wednesday, July 7, 2010

6 Week Heaven

So my family came up to provo for my nephew's baby blessing...well they left and I stayed to help my brother and sister-in-law out. I get up with the baby and bring him into Kristen to be fed and then after he is done I take him and get him to sleep...and usually he falls asleep and I don't want to let him go so I keep him with me while I sleep. He's an angel..he is SO good and the only times I hear him cry is in the middle of the night when he wants food! It's so so fun to watch him get bigger even just in 2 weeks. I'm so glad I stayed even though I missed out on tons of fun opportunities, nothing beats family, and nothing beats a new baby to snuggle with every night! and this kid is worth every part


1 comment:

Alisha and Josh said...

That is the cutest thing ever- you are an amazing aunt dear heart :) Love ya, sis b